Americas frontline pastors are pastors who are willing to stand for the entirety of the Word of God in 2022 and beyond—bold and unafraid. Also, those who are simultaneously standing for our rights, freedoms, and religious liberties as Americans.
We are excited to announce that we will be launching very soon “American’s Frontline Pastors” under the organizational structure of the Religious Liberty Coalition here in the United States of America.
Please fill out the below form
We are in a very critical juncture as a people of God and church Body in America. Over the last few years we have seen a rapid acceleration of the infringement of our rights, religious liberties, and freedoms.
Pastors have been arrested, fined, penalized, and targeted during this time period. Churches were told that if they were to remain open, they could have their power shut off, face egregious and substantial fines, and even deal with the possible incarceration of the church leadership. In certain areas churches were forced to close down.
This all has sounded the alarm for a need to push back and stand on the principles and foundation established in our United States constitution.
We know that it is more effective to have a coalition—those who are willing to stand as a united front—-against this type of government overreach.
We will circle the wagons and stand with one another should a fellow frontline pastor come under attack.
We will also help with the educational and training piece to know our constitutional right and provide each member with a prayer covering.
In addition we will help act as an aggregate should a frontline pastor or church come under attack and need legal protection or assistance in dealing with the media.
We solve your problems
By joining this group, you are simply stating that you believe in these important truths and principles:
- Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- One must accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior in order to be saved.
- There is one and only one true God—the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.
- The only way to the Father is through the Son, Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inherent Word of God.
- One must repent of sin and unrighteousness and turn from a lifestyle of sin in order to be right before God. This does not mean we won’t make mistakes, but we will always stand on these principles and do our best to hold to them.
- We will teach and believe in the entire Bible/counsel of God.
- Be willing to stand on the above principles no matter what the U.S government or anyone else says.
- Be willing to stand for religious liberty and freedom and all that falls under that umbrella as long as it is in agreement with the Bible.
- Be willing to walk in an upright manner—having eldership, mentorship, and accountability as a pastor and leader.
- Be kind to one another, act appropriately both publicly and in private as a believer/representative of Christ, and always be willing to best resolve any disagreements with other members of the Body of Christ in a mature way as long as the other person is willing.